The new Citan Panel Van
The new Citan Panel Van
The new Mercedes–Benz Citan is a van that performs at its best, so businesses can do the same.
Every aspect of the Citan has been engineered to help customers get ahead. Although small in size, there’s no compromise on quality, from the generous load space and next–generation technology to the high levels of safety, road handling and reliability.
- A Mercedes-Benz in every way - Boasting an entirely renewed design and an interior packed with luxury features, our new panel van is unmistakably Mercedes-Benz.
- Reliability to inspire confidence - With a high-quality finish, hard-wearing materials, rigorous testing for toughness and six airbags, expect reliability and safety you can count on.
- Helping you get on the top of things - The MBUX system and Mercedes me can help you be more productive – from finding the quickest routes to reminding you of upcoming meetings.
The new Citan is available in two trims:
Impressive payload of up to 666kg and a loading length of 1,806mm
To meet the most demanding of loads.
Rear door load access
With doors can be opened to 180°. There’s also a sliding left door with rail cover in the vehicle’s colour, allowing convenient access from the side of the van.
ECO start/stop functionality
By stopping the engine when stationary and starting it again when the brake is released, it operates virtually unnoticed – for better efficiency, comfort and safety.
Thermatronic Climate Control
Creates a comfortable environment for both driver and passenger. Automatically control temperature, airflow and air distribution independently of one another, and at the touch of a button.
MobiloVan* comprehensive roadside assistance coverage
Available 24/7 for up to 30 years, providing safeguarding for customers and their vehicles out on the roads.
Three-year unlimited mileage warranty^
If purchased from a Mercedes-Benz Dealer thanks to the Mercedes-Benz ServiceCare Extended Warranty programme
Free, award-winning, 24/7 roadside assistance cover^^
Across the UK and Europe. If a driver requires assistance at the roadside.
Complimentary seven-day insurance**
From Mercedes-Benz insurance when you buy a new Citan Van.
Thanks to an extensive passenger protection system, the Citan Van offers excellent levels of safety on every journey.
Automatic co-driver airbag deactivation
Upon detecting a collision, the front passenger’s airbag can help protect the head and torso, as well as stabilise the entire body, significantly reducing the risk of injury especially if transporting children.
A range of driver support and safety features
Including Active Brake Assist, ATTENTION ASSIST, Traffic Sign Assist, Active Lane Keeping Assist and Active Distance Assist DISTRONIC.
- Multifunction steering wheel
- Height and rake adjustable steering wheel
- Smartphone Integration package
- Armrest with stowage compartment
- Air-conditioning system
- Heat-insulating glass all round
- Interior lighting in LED technology
- ECO start/stop function
- 6 airbags for the driver and co-driver
- Automatic co-driver airbag deactivation
- Exterior mirror heated and electric. adjustable
- Front side windows, electric. w/ one-touch operation
- 6 cm (16-inch) 5-twin-spoke design wheels
- Rear door, double-wing, 180 degrees
Safety, security and connectivity
- Active Brake Assist
- Hill-Start Assist
- Rear Parking Package
- Breakdown management
- Reversing camera
- Double Lock
- ATTENTION ASSIST
- Cruise control and limiter
- MBUX multimedia system with DAB
In addition to the PROGRESSIVE features, you’ll get:
- LED Headlamps
- LED Front Fog Lamps
- 16” Alloy Wheels
- Body Coloured Bumpers
- Metallic Paint
- High gloss black & chrome interior trim
Find A New Van
Intercounty Truck & Van have a wide range of New, Used and Electric stock on the ground and ready to go.
Finedon Road Industrial Estate
Broadway Business Park
8 Fingle Drive
Old Station Yard