Van Sales Consultant
Intercounty Truck & Van Ltd has been operating as a Mercedes-Benz franchise for over 20 years, now covering the five counties of Northamptonshire, Cambridgeshire, Buckinghamshire, Bedfordshire, and Lincolnshire with dedicated commercial vehicle dealerships to support their customer base.
Their technicians, sales teams and back-office support all share the same goal; to deliver an unrivalled customer experience, adding value through their products and services.
As a Mercedes-Benz Van Sales Consultant, you will find that you are working with a team that drives the standard in customer care selling the most technologically advanced vehicles in the market.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing sales of the complete Mercedes-Benz Van product range. The role will be partly showroom based, and partly field based, where you will have the opportunity to create your own client base.
How you’ll Play Your Part.
The ideal candidate will be able to:
- open the door to new customers who may never have considered a Mercedes-Benz Van previously.
- explain and demonstrate the key benefits of the Mercedes-Benz Van range.
- maximise the potential of package selling by promoting the advantages of Mercedes-Benz R&M contracts, low whole life costs and product reliability.
- demonstrate all aspects of the Mercedes-Benz product to the customer including body specifications using all the available marketing materials and demonstrators where possible.
- gain a full customer profile from local to national customers identifying their exact requirements
- provide exceptional customer service throughout entire customer journey through to repurchase
Previous van sales experience is required for this busy role, you will need to be highly motivated, and target driven with a competitive nature. Exceptional communication and presentation skills along with excellent persuasive and negotiation skills come naturally to you, along with a positive, can-do attitude. You will be able to develop relationships effortlessly and have a great understanding of the light commercial vehicle market.
A basic salary of £21,175 – £21, 675 is offered with an uncapped commission payment, which could take your salary over £64,000 plus per annum. They also offer fantastic benefits including a suite of training offers.
You will also work with sales support and a progress chaser, so you can spend more time with your customers.
Finedon Road Industrial Estate
Broadway Business Park
8 Fingle Drive
Old Station Yard