Service Advisor (Lincoln)
Service Advisor (Lincoln) - Job Vacancy
Intercounty Truck & Van are a progressive Mercedes-Benz Commercial Vehicle Dealer with branches located in Wellingborough, Toddington, Peterborough, Milton Keynes, Lincoln and Boston. Since first opening in 2003, Intercounty has dramatically grown in size; supporting an ever growing customer base with a full support solution.
As a result of this significant growth we now need an additional Service Advisor at our facility in Lincoln.
Reporting directly into the Depot Manager, your key purpose of the role is to meet and exceed customer expectations and maximise workshop profitability.
Key attributes for the role:
People-Oriented - Building rapport with a wide range of individuals.
Customer-Oriented - The identification and fulfilment of customer expectations.
Versatile - Adapting to various situations with ease.
Interaction - Frequent communication and engagement with others.
Persistence - Finishing tasks despite challenges or resistance.
Following Policy - Adherence to rules, regulations or existing methods.
Consistent - Predictable performance in repetitive situations.
Frequent Change – Adapting to frequent changes in tasks and focus areas.
Organised Workplace - Establishing and maintaining specific order in daily activities.
Analysis - Compiling, confirming, and organizing information.
• To receive customers and their vehicles in a friendly and professional manner, discuss and confirm their requirements and take responsibility for the vehicle and the customer during it’s time at the dealership.
• To take ownership of customer issues and to liaise with relevant parties to form and present a satisfactory resolution for both the customer and the business.
• To form and build customer relationships fostering trust and long term loyalty.
• To confirm customer payment, authority and/or account terms.
• To ensure that the requested work is completed on time and to the expected standards according to established guidelines.
• To keep customers fully and regularly informed of changes to costs and expected completion times/dates ensuring that all job extensions are authorised.
• To ensure that appropriate use of customer support tools such as Zero Tolerance on Downtime (ZToD), Mobilo Van Customer Loyalty Budget (CLB), Manufacturer Goodwill has been considered and applied in an appropriate way with-in published guidelines.
• To promote other services and products to customer as appropriate.
• To validate & update DMS marketing records for existing customers or create record for new customers.
• Use DMS workshop loading tool and tools to schedule and ensure maximum workshop utilisation and profitability through scheduled maintenance, repair, Service 24h and vehicle re-book work, ensuring that work is capable of completion in line with customer’s requirements.
• To ensure that any customer mobility requirements are arranged if required and maintain appropriate schedules for courtesy vehicles and collection and delivery drivers.
• To raise job packs for vehicles, ensuring that all required supporting documentation/checks have been completed and recorded, including the appropriate use of technical information.
• Manage the subcontractors to ensure the service levels and quality of work is to the correct standard and costs are assigned.
If you feel you have the right skills for the job or have any questions regarding this role, please contact Steve Sargeant either by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by mobile 07584 205409.
Closing date is 31st May 2018.