Service Administrator Peterborough
Would you like to work with the UK’s leading commercial vehicle manufacturer? Then look no further! We are on the look out for a new Service Administrator at our facility in Peterborough.
Intercounty Truck & Van are a progressive Mercedes-Benz Commercial Vehicle Dealer with branches located in Wellingborough, Toddington, Peterborough, Milton Keynes, Lincoln and Boston. Since first opening in 2003, Intercounty has dramatically grown in size; supporting an ever growing customer base with a full support solution.
As a result of this significant growth we now need an additional Service Administrator at our facility in Peterborough.
Reporting directly into the Depot Manager, you will provide an administrative function in the Aftersales Department.
Key attributes for the role:
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels
- Good customer service skills
- Professional and friendly manner
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- IT literate. Knowledge of Kerridge/ADP preferred but not essential
- Previous experience in Service Administration role in a commercial vehicle dealer advantageous but not essential
- Engage with our customers
- Administer and process MOT bookings
- Process job cards for work to be carried out in the workshop and process breakdown job cards
- Process bookings through the workshop and maintain workshop loading system
- Carry out pre-calls and follow up calls to customers following vehicle visits
- Rebook vehicles for work as required in line with workshop loading
- Process planned and completed work through the vehicle inspection system (Truckfile)
If you feel you have the right skills for the job contact Shirley Pendered in the first instance on 01933 232600.