Night Shift Technicians (Lincolnshire)
Night Shift Technicians - Job Vacancy (Lincolnshire)
Intercounty Truck and Van are one of the leading Mercedes-Benz commercial vehicle dealerships, with locations at Wellingbough, Toddington, Peterborough, Milton Keynes, Lincoln & Boston.
We are currently looking to recruit Night Shift Technicians to operate from our Lincolnshire depot.
Hours are Monday to Friday, 22.00 – 06.30.
The Vehicle (maintenance) Technician/Nightshift Technician is primarily an expert for all service work and defined assembly and maintenance work of the utmost quality and efficiency, and accordingly promotes the brand image with respect to reliability and economy.
Through the professional performance of all service and PDI work, defined retrofitting of accessories and preservation work, the Vehicle (maintenance) Technician makes an essential contribution to the value retention of the customer vehicles.
He supports other colleagues in more extensive repair jobs as and where necessary.
Organisation - Establishing and maintaining specific order in daily activities.
Analysis - Compiling, confirming, and organizing information.
Persistence - Finishing tasks despite challenges or resistance.
Consistent - Predictable performance in repetitive situations.
Following Policy - Adhering to rules, regulations or existing methods.
Urgency - Decisiveness, quick response, and fast action.
• Performance of all maintenance services according to the manufacturer's instructions and according to the maintenance schedule/Service processor
• All visual inspections, adjustment operations, adjustments, operating fluid changes and additions, replacement of worn equipment (e.g. brake linings)
• Providing vehicle condition reports through use of VHC and CitNow video healthchecks
• Knowledge of deviations and extraordinary wear occurrences and initiation of order expansions/feedback to customers
• Resetting of the maintenance system
• Cleaning and care of the customer vehicle
• Self-reliant performance of simple repairs of worn parts (e.g. replacement of mufflers, outside mirrors, tyres and balancing, etc.)
• Performance of defined, but also more extensive, assembly work and repair operations in cooperation with and/or under the supervision of systems technicians (e.g. major assembly replacement, suspension strut placement, etc.)
• Retrofitting and start-up of accessories and detachable body components
Adhere to Health & Safety Policies and Procedures at all times.
If you feel you have the skills required for this challenging role then please apply by contacting us or send your CV to email@example.com
Office: 01522 699780