Maintenance Technician (All Locations)
Maintenance Technician - Job Vacancy (All Locations)
KEY PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The Maintenance Technician is primarily an expert for all service work and defined assembly and maintenance work of the utmost quality and efficiency, and accordingly promotes the brand image with respect to reliability and economy.
Through the professional performance of all service work, defined retrofitting of accessories and preservation work, the Maintenance Technician makes an essential contribution to the value retention of the customer vehicles.
Supporting the Systems Technician in more extensive repair jobs on the overall system.
• Performance of all maintenance services according to the manufacturer's instructions and according to the maintenance schedule/Service processor
• All visual inspections, adjustment operations, adjustments, operating fluid changes and additions, replacement of worn equipment (e.g. brake linings)
• Knowledge of deviations and extraordinary wear occurrences and initiation of order expansions/feedback to customers
• Resetting of the maintenance system
• Cleaning and care of the customer vehicle
• Self-reliant performance of simple repairs of worn parts (e.g. replacement of mufflers, outside mirrors, tyres and balancing, etc.)
• Performance of defined, but also more extensive, assembly work and repair operations in cooperation with and/or under the supervision of systems technicians (e.g. major assembly replacement, suspension strut placement, etc.)
• Retrofitting and start-up of accessories and detachable body components
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED FOR THE JOB
Full City & Guilds qualifications required - certified technician in an automotive service field.
COMPETENCIES REQUIRED FOR THE JOB
- Analytical Thinking
Analyses and synthesises a wide range of information in order to draw conclusions or make decisions.
- Customer Orientation
Focuses on the needs of the customer in the execution of the role and works to deliver customer satisfaction.
- Disciplined Work Approach
Tackles tasks in a structured systematic manner, ensuring completion to plan and to quality standards.
Prompts and responds to different ways of working in the face of changing situations.
- Team Working
Contributes positively to a team in order to achieve common business objectives.
If you feel you have the right skills for the job, please contact Shirley Pendered in the first instance on 01933 232600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org