Key Account Manager
Key Account Manager - Job Vacancy
We currently have a vacancy for a Key Account Manager.
We are looking for a skilled Key Account Manager to oversee the relationship’s of the company with its most important clients. You will be responsible for obtaining and maintaining long term key customers by comprehending their requirements.
The ideal candidate will be apt in building strong relationships with strategic customers. You will be able to identify needs and requirements to promote our company’s solutions and achieve mutual satisfaction.
The goal is to contribute in sustaining and growing our business to achieve long-term success.
• Develop trust relationships with a portfolio of major clients to ensure they do not turn to competition
• Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements
• Expand the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
• Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner
• Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams
• Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust
• Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships
• Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics
If you feel you have the necessary skills required for this challenging role then please apply by contacting Jason Booth on the below email, telephone or address.
Jason Booth, Group Parts Manager, Intercounty Truck & Van Limited, Tel: 07884 474592 or Jason.email@example.com
Alternatively if you know of someone who would be interested in this role please forward their details.
Please inform your Line Manager of your application.
Closing date for applications is Friday 25th May 2018.