Digital Marketing Assistant
Digital Marketing Assistant - Wellingborough
As the Group Digital Marketing Assistant you will be responsible for the creation and implementation of campaigns across multiple Medias briefed by and answering to the Group Marketing Manager. You will be responsible for ensuring campaigns are delivered on time across all dealerships, which will require occasional site visits. You will work closely with the Group CRM Executive to ensure Intercounty and Mercedes-Benz Brand expectations are met.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Creation and implementation of campaign materials across multiple channels for the Intercounty Mercedes-Benz Group. Including:
- Website CMS updates
- Email Marketing
- Social Media
- Creative work / Photoshop
- Video editing
- Internal Communications / Intercounty Newsletter
- MS PowerPoint Presentations
- Ensure deadlines are met and standards across the group are consistent.
- Managing internal projects and day to day supervision of the Intercounty Marketing Office.
- ROI Reporting and marketing plan updates.
- Working closely with the Intercounty Brand/Mercedes-Benz Brand to ensure all digital platforms are up to date and represent the values of both businesses.
- Work closely with Group CRM Executive to ensure there is a seamless and consistent delivery of campaigns across all sites.
- Min 2 years’ experience in a Marketing role.
- Experience using digital creativity suits (PC based) such as Photoshop.
- Experience using analytical programs such as Google Analytics.
- Full UK drivers licence.
Basic salary £18,000 - £20,000 + OTE
Apply in writing or by email firstname.lastname@example.org stating your eligibility for the role. Interviews will be held in Wellingborough, February 2018.