Intercounty Truck & Van welcome our customers to apply for a Customer Credit Account.
What is the process?
- Click to Download the application form
- Print and complete the form
- Attach your company letter head paper
- Return via the post to our head office
General Terms and Conditions
- Credit will not be granted until the application form is fully completed and references taken up and reviewed
- Credit facilities only apply to vehicle service and repairs, parts, accessories, oils, lubricants and accident damage
- Payment terms are settled by 20th of the month following the month of purchase
- Interest may be charged at 2% per month on accounts not settled within the terms of payment set out in item 3, at the discretion of Intercounty Truck & Van Ltd
- Periodical reviews will be carried out on customer account activity
- Accounts that are dormant for more than 12 months may be discontinued. Accounts can only be re-opened by re-application
- Failure to comply with our full terms and conditions will result in withdrawal of credit facilities and any sums outstanding will become payable immediately
- Intercounty Truck & Van Ltd reserve the right to amend credit facility Terms and Conditions or to withdraw facilities at any time and without prior notice and without giving reason
- Intercounty Truck & Van Ltd reserves the right to decline any application without reason.
Where can account facilities be used?
When sanctioned, monthly account facilities can be used at any of the following dealerships:
- Stewarts Road, Finedon Road Industrial Estate, Wellingborough, NN8 4TR
- 8 Fingle Drive, Stonebridge, Milton Keynes, MK13 0AY
- Broadway Business Park, Yaxley, Peterborough, PE7 3EN
- Redhills Estate, Harlington Road, Toddington, LU5 6HF
- Old Station Yard, Station Road, Sutterton, Boston, PE20 2LF
- Unit 3 Whisby Way, Whisby Road, North Hykeham, Lincoln, LN6 3LQ
If you need any help with your application then please contact our Credit Control Team:
Intercounty Truck & Van Ltd
Finedon Road Industrial Estate